Tuesday 24 June 2008

Finished - again

After Trading and Market Microstructure yesterday afternoon - which was ok but for sure not great... - I sat for my last exam this morning in Derivatives.
I think it was fair and hope that what I wrote makes some sense :-) In Oxford you actually never now up to the point when you finally receive your grade. This is due to the fact, that all exams are "curved" which means that after grading them - something like a normal distribution curve with a mean of 63 is used to adjust the results in a way that the results fit the curve. That makes the personal outcome of an exam dependent on the performance of the rest of the class. We will see ;-)

Now I'm back to the library to work on the last two papers for this term. They are due on Monday but I want to finish them as soon as possible to be able to spend some time with Klaudia. We have barely seen each other this term and I'm really looking forward to having her home again tomorrow.

Therefore I better stop blogging for the moment and go back to my work on Negotiations...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sebastian, hi Klaudia,

how do you do in this far? country?
I hope very good.
But we need you here, Sebastian, playing 1st. trombone in some Top Ensembles.....
If you don´t come back, we are disapointed.
But Stop - that´s silly.
I only wanted mich einmal (ziemlich spät) melden, bevor ihr wieder zurück seid.
I wish you all the best.
- Please excuse my bad English.

Wolfgang Wulle.