Thursday 2 August 2007

My last day at move:elevator

On Tuesday was my last day with my current colleagues. It was a strange feeling and I can´t, even two days later, really realize that I left the agency. I am very enthusiastic about my new job but I will miss the old one.

I will use this place to thank my managers Hans and Markus for a great time with move:elevator. I am sure we will see each other again ;)

On Tuesday evening Caroline, a colleague who is going to stay in Finnland for a term, and I celebrated our farewell party on the sun deck above Oberhausen. It was bittersweet.


BUT it was only a GOODBYE for a short time. The team is going on a company outing from Friday till Sunday. Carolin and I will join the group. We don´t know where we are going to but we are sure that we will PARTY the whole weekend. I will inform you next week.




No comments: