Monday 5 May 2008

Melbourne College Boat Race

Hi Folks

I thought I would have some time to update the block on a regular basis but I discover everyday new possibilities to see and do things ;)

So I break now the chronology and write something about my yesterday’s event. At the weekend the training for the student started and we had some problems because on Sunday was the College boat race. Therefore we moved our training to midday. Everybody was so excited about this event that I was motivated to join in. All students from Trinity College met at 7.00 am at the Bul to go to the Yarra River in the middle of Melbourne city to support their Boat teams. Dressed in Christmas Colors I joined them. It was really exciting and fun.


Because of the fact that I joined the students nobody moaned that they are tired or have a hung over.

The atmosphere and the different College’s names reminded me of the UK.

This people are not from Germany - these are Queens College students


No comments: