Tuesday 29 April 2008

Update and Adventure “Down Under”

You haven’t heard from me for a long time – SORRY – but I will try to give you some recent updates.

I have travelled a lot in the past weeks. From the 30th March to the 16th of April I run a campaign in Cambridge and had enough time to discover “The Other University Town” a bit and it is lovely (I don’t have the pictures with me but we will update these section to give you some impressions). After a one day stop over in Oxford I went on Friday the 18th April for the weekend to London to give a training at the University of the Arts London – Lovely located in the heart of London next to the Oxford street – a dream for every shoppoholic. ;)

Then I had another 2 days at home to do some washing and get prepared for my long journey to “the other side of the world”. For all of you that don’t know: I will be away from home for 5 weeks. I got the opportunity to work in Australia for 3 weeks and I took some holiday before the campaign starts to explore Australia and a bit afterwards to see Singapore for three days ;)

It is ok if you take some minutes to be jealous now – I can totally understand *hihihi*.

Back to the story: On Tuesday the 22nd I took my lfight at 10.15 pm to Sydney via Bangkok. I started my journey with a beautiful sunset in London.

After a 10 hour flight we arrived in Bangkok for a short stop over of 2 hours – I only had the chance to see the airport and I took the opportunity to take pictures of the airplane that I travelled with – it was a huge one over two decks as you can see.


After another 11 hours I arrived at 6am local time (22 hours flight) in Sydney where I stayed for 3 days with my friend Daniela who moved last year to Australia.

I will tell you about my days in Sydney and the first experiences in Melbourne during the next days.


No comments: