Wednesday 19 March 2008

Done - again

Puh... After a horrible learning evening yesterday with desperate oaths to start learning earlier next term if only this one last exam would turn out well, it's finally over for this term.

I have no idea what to say about the Financial Management exam this morning. I gave answers to all three questions and keep my fingers crossed for a clement bench.

After that we went straight to the Turf Tavern for a pint (or two) and had English breakfast afterwards. Now after a relaxing afternoon I'm on my way to the pub again to meet the rest of the group. Unfortunately our exams didn't end in the whole group given all the electives people had this term. Next term will be even more strange with all courses being electives and no exams in the big group... Anyway, that are things to worry about later.

No comments: