Monday 17 March 2008

50% done

Wow - time is flying by.
50% of the exams are already over.

Marketing this morning was ok. The task was to write a marketing plan for the charcoal division of a company. Interesting to see that 86% of the overall charcoal volume is used by heavy / medium users :-)
I hope that my thoughts are not too chaotic since I had some problems finding my way in the writing part.

Finance is difficult to estimate. The exam on the whole followed the kind of questions we were introduced to but I never no how it really was till I get the results.

I'm now back to more studying for Operations Management tomorrow and Financial Management on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoi Bastian, I am just leaving for Eichenberg to bring your news to the grandparents!
so good luck to you and best vacations for you both in wales!!!!!

Lori