Monday 18 February 2008

Vallendar – Pub Crawl


The students at the WHU in Vallendar have once a month a „Pub Crawl“ and they decided to invite me to the last one. I know the Oxford Pub Crawls and I was excited although I thought I have seen almost every pub in Vallendar on my way from the Guesthouse to the Uni – and this was only a 2 minutes walk. BUT I love surprises and you never know if Vallendar has some special secret Pubs.

Now I can say that Vallendar has 5 Pubs. 2 of them were already closed at 10 pm and the audience in the others was around 60 years old – if there were persons.

But it was fun! The students really cared about me. Maybe the picture tells you why. …..

20 boys – 3 girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know that the fineness of the grind affects the quality of your coffee style. An extremely great grind will abandon your gourmet coffee tasting truly powerful, while a training course grind will offer an extremely dull and fragile flavor. Many people choose different types of likes, so understand this prior to making gourmet coffee to them. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Spidfdbs4ny[/url]

Anonymous said...

Once you acquire expensive jewelry to provide being a gift item, make sure you select sections which are appropriate for the partnership you will need to the receiver of the email. The price, design and material of gift idea precious jewelry all say a good deal about just how the giver believes concerning the recipient. Ensure that your gift idea does not imply a partnership that does not are present. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Ca45yhhe[/url]